Friday, April 07, 2006

April 7, 2006




Well, nothing exciting here.....We are just up to our usual routine: Chris- work and school and Minda- work and school. Chris is in an English online class and is also taking a History class. I am taking a Psychology of Music graduate class and also auditing a Kodaly Level II class so I'll be ready for Level 3 this summer. We did have both of our kitties declawed so that was pretty traumatic. I even took Sophie to the Emergency Vet Clinic in the middle of the night b/c I overreacted and thought she was bleeding and crying too much. Apparently, she was fine.

We did take a trip to visit Chris' family in upstate New York during Spring Break. It was a lot of fun. We got together with basically ALL of his family (lots of fun). We got to take a "VIP Tour" of a winery...so that was really neat. We also had lunch one day at this country club with a beautiful view of a lake. (See picture) I did have one job interview which I felt went pretty well. The next week, the assistant superintendent I interviewed with called my principal for reference checks and then I received a letter saying I was put on an "approved candidate list." Now I just have to wait for a principal to call me for the next step. Fun, fun!


















Right now we are planning to take a trip to Fredericksburg, Texas for our first anniversary. It seems wierd that we're actually already to that point.

1 comment:

Gayla Herrington said...

What day is your Anniversary and will you please get you cake out of my freezer?
Gayla