Saturday, October 06, 2007


Well, we're almost done. It's Saturday night and we go in for our C-section on Monday at 3:00 pm (although it probably won't happen until 6:00 or 6:30). I finished my last day at work on Friday...have to say, I was glad. I was getting tired. I spent a loooootttt of time preparing for my sub....it's so much easier to plan for yourself than it is for someone else. Plus, it doesn't help if you're a control freak! Now I just have to work on my to-do list for home:
- Clean house
- Clean car
- Return the monitor that doesn't work
- Buy groceries for the next couple weeks
- Pay bills
- Double check Leave and Sick Leave Bank paperwork
- Finish packing my hospital bag
I'm hoping to do all of that tomorrow so when I'm waiting for 3:00 to roll around on Monday, I can relax (or as much as possible). I'm planning on treating myself to a manicure and pedicure...maybe I'll even take myself to the movie! But all baby stuff is ready to go!
It seems so surreal that this is actually going to happen...and so soon. We started this journey a little over 2 years ago and I am just so thankful that it's coming to an end (at least until we try for a brother or sister....but we're not EVEN thinking about that right now!!!). Pregnancy has been good...but I'm very ready for it to be over. Plus....I'm the size of a cow. :)
Well, probably the next post will introduce our new daughter....so keep watching!!!

2 comments:

Charis said...

Yea!! The big day has finally arrived!! I'm SO excited for you Minda. I'll be praying for you this PM for a safe delivery. Glad you posted one last belly pic before it shrinks up - are you sure you aren't having twins? It's hard to believe that your belly can get that big! Can't wait for pics of your new DAUGHTER!

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see pictures! You are going to be one cute little mama! Praying for you!