Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Long time, no blog

I know, I know...it's been a long time since I've posted. But I'll make it up today with a lot of pictures.



Lilly and her Easter basket upon waking up...



Beth did a little photo shoot on Easter Sunday in the kitchen...I think she's so beautiful!









The Easter Egg "Hunt"






My mom did a 2 piano recital last night with a multi-country theme. The other pianist bought Lilly this dress because she thought we'd be in town for it...so we took pictures instead.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love all of your pictures! Too cute! Miss Lilly is getting so big, and that cultural dress is too cute! Summer is almost here for you. Yay!

Charis said...

Wow! She is getting so big compared to your last post! She is absolutely beautiful too. Glad yall are getting some great pictures of her!

Riss said...

Minda! I can't believe how long it's been since I saw you, and now we both have kids! Lilly is beautiful!