Friday, November 23, 2007

First Thanksgiving and First Snow

Here are some pictures of Lilly's first Thanksgiving as well as her first snow. Abilene got 3 inches of snow...just 45 minutes down the highway, Sweetwater got 7 inches. What a nice suprise for a wonderful Thanksgiving! I'm sure Lilly enjoyed her first Thanksgiving....she was very polite and slept through the meal so Mommy and Daddy could actually eat. Then she enjoyed her own Thanksgiving feast....a nice bottle. :)




















Turning to some not so good news, I have to return to work on Tuesday. I am very much not looking forward to it...tears have fallen. Lilly gets her shots on Monday so that we will be cleared for day care. She'll only go to day care for 2 weeks until Chris is done with classes for the semester. I miss my kiddos at school and am looking forward to getting back into the swing of things, but I am very much not looking forward to leaving my baby girl. Poor Mommy!

No comments: